Feedback) Low poly bank!

So I have been recently getting into low poly building. This is my 3rd building and its a bank I redid my atm asset so I decided to make a ban and I wanted to see what you guys think. You might’ve seen me a lot today. I just want to get better. I did not do decore at the front because I mainly wanted to focus on the bank! Thanks!

What could I improve on?
What are the strong points of the build?
What are the weak points of the build?
Tell me your opinion?
Would this suitable for a simulator type game?

4 Likes

it needs to updated I forgot to add little bricks!

1 Like

i look very well but why the Atm so big and can you put the Atm at other section like the coner of the bank

3 Likes

Strong points: looks very good, has a nice modern design which, easily distinguishable as a bank. The proportions seem to be in check, the player is around the height and width of the ATM (I hope) meaning there is enough headroom inside of it and just enough space on the sides to allow for offices. Im not sure how deep it goes but hopefully its goes back a decent amount so you can justify fitting a vault and reception area in there.

Something im not sure of are the ATMs, yes, they look really good where they are at (I think if you are going to keep them there then you should probably extend the pad they are on a little so it doesnt look like someone can kick them off the platform), however it seems very unrealistic that any bank would put them there (I could be wrong but I havent seen a bank or store with an ATM out in the open like that) but generally you would see them built into a wall or indoors so that some dude couldnt hook a chain onto an ATM and just drive off with it. Just food for thought.

Looks very good!

2 Likes

Thank you I will change that it goes far back. I just wanted to add a little de core at front so its not bland. Thank you for the feedback. Mean’s a lot.

1 Like

Ideas:

1. Differentiate between the doors and the windows. The doors look like giant windows right now.
  2. Move the ATM elsewhere. Consider eliminating the neon and making the word bank more golden or visible.
  3. Add horizontal white bars (like center top) to the right and left window panes.
  4. Add a grey base part under the entire thing so the windows don’t look like they are emerging from the grass.

Anyway, I like your work a lot so far and with a few changes it should really pop!

Looks really good. One thing I would point out is that the ATM’s seem rather big, almost as high as the door. I think it might look better if the ATM was a bit smaller. The modern design you have picked is nice, you might want to add some base layer for the side bits, like a grey base. Keep building mate! :hammer_and_wrench: :+1:

1 Like

I do think it looks good, and it looks like a bank as well, I want to point out like @RISING_ROBLOX already did in his post, that the Atm’s are too big, and I wanna connect my myself to the past comments and feedback to it as well, I agree with most of the people that commented before me, so that I don’t repeat myself here.

1 Like