[FEEDBACK] Low poly buildings

Hey guys, back again! A day later… Or wait it’s more like 16 hours later lol!
I’ve finished making a few low poly houses and I would appreciate any feedback. I don’t play enough simulator games to know exactly what low poly houses look like but i’ve tried basing my builds with a few i’ve seen here.
I tried adding my own touch as well but I need feedback on what would be a better way of making low poly buildings like these! Once again though the clock is just a place holder decal because i needed to fill the empty space on the top… Lemme know what you guys think. I’d appreciate any feedback or suggestions for my next build like this. Also don’t mind those meshes in the back they were my first creations once again lol… They aren’t bad though.
Time to work on some meshes :slight_smile:

Low poly house1 Low poly house2 Low poly house3

13 Likes

This bricks in photo 2 look weirdly positioned, and the clock has too much detail for a low poly build, I think so. Other than that very nice build

3 Likes

Clock was a decal bc i wasnt too sure what to put there. Thanks for the feedback, will try positioning the bricks better next time.

In my opinion, I think that color orange is too bright mostly because the other two houses are darker colors. Also the windows on the blue house are kind of weird because of how they bend around the corner.

1 Like

True, I was thinking about using a darker color or a darker shade of orange but I wasnt too sure.

The window on the blue house was intentionally made like that, I’d like to think its “different” you know. But I do agree it could’ve been implemented better. Thanks for the feedback will take it into consideration for my next build.

The buildings look great, but how does the back of the buildings look?

1 Like

Back of the buildings are made to not be seen, so theres nothing behind them to save resources and time.

In my perspective, your buildings looks so cartoonish maybe applicable for a cartoonish game, this could be great and recommendable in a city game in the modern days of Roblox.
Keep building stuff like this, I appreciate it.

1 Like

The bricks in photo 2 seem odd and out of place. If I were you, then I would reduce the amount of the placed bricks, and also make sure that the bricks don’t “pop out” in that sense.

1 Like

The buildings look very nice. I would recommend fixing the bricks on the side of the orange building though. Maybe make the blue building a little lighter to help with the catoony effect!

1 Like