[Feedback] Low Poly City

Hello! I have been working on this build for 24 hours so far and i would like to know if there is anything I can improve or add. Thank you!

Link to game Low Poly City [Showcase] - Roblox

Screenshots

53 Likes

really good by the way not only the terrain and building that fit the lightning but you have created a beautiful city and a lot of activity you can do. so … really good build. if you want to share the game link i love to join and wonder around the map. so i hope you stay healthy and wash your hand. so i hope you have wonderful day and i will see you in the next reply.
Seeya!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! there is definitely a lot of improvements to make but here’s the link Low Poly City [Showcase] - Roblox
I hope you enjoy it. I also wish you a wonderful day and stay safe!

4 Likes

Absolute eye candy, Good job. My only problem are the trees. They are pretty repetitive, I’d suggest resizing and making at least 2-3 more meshes for them.

5 Likes

Hey there! I am really amazed by your work but i see some things with can be improved!

List with hints

• The lines on the soccer field are sticking out way too high out of the grass, try to make them flatter. :soccer:

• Add some more stuff on the playground, it looks pretty empty to me :children_crossing:

To be honest, that’s all i can think of! :smile: I hope i helped you atleast a bit!

6 Likes

Thank you. I will indeed make more tree meshes and resize them more dramatically.

1 Like

I will consider making these changes. Thank you!

1 Like

Loving the small details in the buildings. They really make them pop the color scheme and the design of your city is amazing however I do get a few suggestions.

I feel like the area where the part is the details are looking amazing however I feel like you could add to the ground area instead of trees, duplicated around the map I’ll try I would try placing bits of details on the map make some trees, plants and other vegetation. In the following picture some of the trees seem to be around the same size, and look kinda copy and pasted around the whole map I’ll try making different variety of trees and possibly add some flower and grass or different buildings in the city.

The windows on each building doesn’t look pretty neat, I’ll try making other types of windows instead of placing the same ones on the other buildings you should place a window frame on it, and some of the windows don’t look centered. I think it could look better if you centered the windows and scale the road markings down a bit it looks pretty large for a low poly city.

Besides that, great job.

5 Likes

Thank you! I will make sure to add vegetation and change up the styles of the windows. Now that I take a good look at it the windows do look a bit sloppy. That will be fixed. Thanks again!

3 Likes

I wanna agree with all the past feedback, and wanna say myself, amazing job on what you’ve done here.

The lighting, the design, the different styles of buildings, trees rocks and other stuff seen in the map are all different and not always the same.

It is low poly, meaning It fits the genre, theme and the style you want to build in.

5 Likes

Looks cool, it has a nice warm vibe to it! But, I would suggest changing the door knobs, I don’t know why, but those bothered me. I would also recommend moving the “GAS” sign down a little bit, so it is more in the center. The lines on the soccer field should also be a tad bit flatter (I saw somebody else say this, too, but thought I should say it too.) But, otherwise, good job on the build!

3 Likes

That looks awesome! It’s not like any other games I have seen or played on Roblox. For a low poly game it is very detailed and decorated. I would love to play that game. Good job!

3 Likes

I really like it except for the lighting it’s too peach colored. Maybe do something like @NeverTrustBob trust bob uses for his city’s it find his style works the best.

4 Likes

Woah, that is a very good build. The only downside is in the 4th image, the windows don’t seem to be aligned, but other than that, that is fantastic!

1 Like

Looks awesome! I love the lighting as well! Keep up the good work man! :smile:

1 Like

Great scott, good work. I won’t reiterate what other have said, all I’ll suggest is to keep in mind levelling.
This is often not appreciated enough. You want to make sure you’re ground isn’t completly flat or uniform. Raise it,lower it. Alley here, Path there.

Good luck!

1 Like

I agree. The next time i work on it I will focus on adding more details in landscaping. Thank you!

1 Like

This looks amazing! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I considered your comment and added variation to my buildings. Thoughts?

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.