(FEEDBACK) Low Poly Island

Hello Everyone, I created my first ever low poly build which is an island.
Any Tips on How to create them even better than before will be much appreciated.

20 Likes

That looks nice for a first low poly island! Do you plan on adding other things or making more islands? Or was this just a skills test for you?

3 Likes

Looks good! Very good for your first ever. I have some tips though. I think you should make the island bigger and add a shack, the shack could be any size, but it would add color, and more detail. Anyways looks good!

2 Likes

It looks really good! I think maybe blending the sand and the grass a little better would look a little nicer. Maybe some more islands or more detail on the island. Other than that this is definitely on the right track.

2 Likes

It looks very good!

I think that the planks at the docks are a little bit too spaced out from eachother.
Try to make them closer together.

1 Like

I do plan on adding other things like a new island or a lightpost

1 Like

Quality looks great! Well down can I suggest some stuff? Add like a little low poly hut(shelter) on their as long as with some treasure chest.

3 Likes

Hello.

Great Job, on the terrain very low poly style. Including the trees and rocks. I suggest adding a house, shelter, hut. What most people said.

2 Likes

looks pretty nice for a low poly island, a suggestion from me is to make the planks on the boardwalk slightly tilted and add a small little hut on the island.

1 Like

I must say, this is a nice, small, low poly island that you’ve created, however I’d would suggest you add some sort of barrels on the dock just to give it a more realistic feel to it, you could try adding some extra details around the island such as a boat tied up to the docks and maybe build like a sort of boat/ship off in the distance in the ocean.

Overall, you’ve done a great job.

1 Like

Love the effort and the art inside this project. I reckon it fits into a “pirate” theme quite well, saying so, I do also recommend you add some props in such as a treasure chest, hut, boat, ropes on the pier. Little things make a large improvement, keep up the good work.

1 Like

This is really nice. If the island was bigger and there were items such as a boat or so on then it would be a lot better.

I look forward to seeing this low poly map grow

1 Like

Looks very nice and simple, just how low poly is suppose to be so good job, I suggest you to add a bit more nature to it, or maybe if you make multiple Islands to maybe add a little house or anything to it, so far great job.

2 Likes