[FEEDBACK] Low Poly Lobby Map

So I’ve just finished a lobby for a game I’m going to make in the future, and I’d like some feedback on what I’ve created. Critical feedback is very appreciated. For those wondering how long I worked on this, probably like 4 to 6 hours.

Images

Please tell me how you think of it :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Seems fine by me, if not too flat. Very thematic and well-made.

3 Likes

Let’s start by saying that it overall looks really nice. There is a good amount of contrast and the colors look really good together.

The lobby looks fine to me, I don’t think anything needs to be changed, but as I see there are a lot of the same trees, duplicated around the map I’ll try making another tree or possibly remove some of the (Pine Trees), however they look nice in my opinion. If you want to keep it this size, then you could add a few things like huge stones popping out of the side.

Most lobbies have something to do while they wait are where the player spends the most time I do think you already got that planned. Overall very good map

4 Likes

I’ll add some stuff to do within the lobby when waiting for the next round, and I’ll make some more variants of trees so they won’t look copy and pasted. Also I won’t forget about the stones. Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes