[FEEDBACK] Low poly scene

First attempt at using modelling software, would love some feedback on it!

16 Likes

Your scene looks really cool. Nice work! :+1:

Looks great! Here are my suggestions:

• The catnip beside the lake needs a bit more variety to it, as it looks really duplicated. Same goes for the trees.

• Something about it seems really lifeless. Maybe you could add a bit more to the scene, like pebbles or mushrooms?

1 Like

This is a really nice build, hope too see more! :happy3:

1 Like

Wow! This is cool keep up the great work. But one thing is that it looks a little bit lifeless. You should add more trees or mushrooms to the scene, it would make it even better if you added some.

1 Like

The model is very well designed. It’s quite amazing that this is your first attempt at modeling something in a software as I’d expect something like that from someone however, I think there should be more decorations around the map because by looking at the images the trees looks duplicated around the map. Try making different variety of trees so it could look better I do feel like you should add some sort of door handle to the windmill overall that’s not a big deal.

In terms of critiques, I like the use of colour that you have on the windmill and there’s a good variation, my last suggestion could be perhaps adding some flowers, Little rock paths, mushrooms, sticks, bushes maybe. However, don’t put too much detail for your first attempt creating something in a software just try to keep it simple since the land is small.

Very nice piece of work and it’s really good for your first attempt using a modeling software.

Thank you for your feedback, I definitely need to add more variety of vegetation next time, and also smaller decor, thank you again!

Looks good, I would however recommend working on the windmill a bit, blades for the windmill are too long, I dont think anyone wants to be hit by them trying to enter the windmill. So I would recommend shortening them and adding a little more surface area and uniqueness to the 4 of them as they look too cookie-cutter and ineffective.

1 Like

It looks great! I do have one suggestion though, the blades on the windmill are a bit too long, it reaches the door. Other than that it looks great!