[FEEDBACK] Low Poly w/ LOW POLY Terrain

I use blender to make the trees, terrain, grass, and rocks. All the rest is made in studio with regular studio tools.

1 Like

Not free models, there’s many free models looking like this because they could easily be made in blender. Meshes are not something to avoid either, they’re very useful and easy to make.

1 Like

Great build! This terrain and house is good, also some rocks, a bench, grass etc. makes it even better. Good job. :smiley:

1 Like

I like the way the terrain is made but I do not think the terrain really does anything for the build, except make it look higher. So all I would really recommend is removing the grass and just keeping the build normal. Good job!

1 Like

This looks great in my opinion the grass seems to be misplaced but other than that great work.

1 Like

Good, I love the cartoony grass! You may make different trees and different rocks!

SOLUTION
You may make some playground behind house!
And make a tent in near picnic carpets.
And make some flowers per grass!

1 Like

not bad! the side of the house looks a bit empty tho, maybe add some detail there?

1 Like

I really like it however the red tint or fog isn’t really complementing your work. I suggest playing around with lighting for a better look.

1 Like

It’s amazing, 10/10 in my opinion, altough you could change the lighting tint to a less red colour as it makes it look kind of weird.

2 Likes

Wow I love the lighting and the low poly terrain looks amazing

1 Like

Very nice terrain! But the house just does not go with it in my mind.

1 Like

AGREED!

(30 Characterssssssssss)

1 Like

This is really good! I like the details too! Maybe adding some little rocks too?

1 Like

I love it! I think the build is well made with tons of detail. Something i might fix is the windows, i feel as if they’re too bright. 10/10

1 Like

The Tree/Grass looks out of place. But it looks epic!

1 Like

Are you sure you modeled all off those?

I think they are free models, and I have some evidences.

5 Likes

The grass also.

5 Likes

Turn down the saturation a bit, otherwise very nice.

This seems off-putting and awkward… Hopefully the og poster didn’t lie and created a twist to these meshes. But thank for putting this out here.

1 Like

This is so interesting, I love the design! Although the stairs seem to be a sort higher than expected, how would that work on a path?