[FEEDBACK] Low Poly w/ LOW POLY Terrain

First Low Poly build with actual low poly terrain type around with some extra detail. All feedback is appreciated.

**EDIT**

This is what it looks like with the sun shining on the asset.

60 Likes

To me, the grass feels out of place and inconsistent with the plastic low poly vibe. Also, the terrain color is a little bit reddish for me so maybe add more tan or brownish. Overall, this is a very nice unit of building. Keep it up! :octopus:

10 Likes

Hills and trees looks like free model but ok. Looks amazing you are really good at building! Rate for building 9/10

3 Likes

Hills, rocks, grass, and trees I made all in blender.

7 Likes

There’s a strange red-ish tint on the terrain and also on the lighting, but otherwise it’s a 10/10.

5 Likes

It’s the lighting setting called Holiday.

2 Likes

it looks great! just the fact that you have a white roof make its look like there’s snow, and since there’s snow on the terrain I would recommend changing that.

4 Likes

This looks great, I love everything about it, but the rocks are kind of out of place. You should try making the rocks a little lighter, otherwise keep up the great work!

4 Likes

This is a very nice building you made! Those meshes you made looks very great, and it really fits the Low Poly style. Great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Hey!

So let’s start with the good things. The house is pretty well made and I like it. Trees and rocks are also pretty good with the little grass as an extra detail. As @GGGGG14 Already mentioned, I agree with them completely. The (ground) grass is a little out of place, and the terrain is reddish as well. Overall, you’re doing a pretty good job, so good job on that one.

1 Like

Wow, from what I’ve seen before, you have improved significantly. There is so much more to add, like flowers, swing and you should have another type of tree so they don’t all look the same.

1 Like

Always loved lowpoly terrain like these, i would say though make more variations of them instead of just one that you re-size and what not, also change the colors as they look washed and bland, maybe change the lighting? Mess around with colorcorrection, ambient, color shift, all located in lighting! Other then that great job!

Do you use blender to make it or unions or how do you make it? Very nice build!

2 Likes

I think the ground is a bit to redish for me but the house is great so are the tree’s love that lil bench.

1 Like

Looks great, personally the little bits of grass don’t look like a good color for them but it’s up to you on that one. The rocks look good, except their all the same. Maybe add some different variations of rocks.

• The hilly stuff and all looks like a free model… Maybe you can model your own?

• The house looks amazing,. More specifically the roof.

• The tree outside also looks like a free model, but it fits in with everything.

I would avoid using free models, even meshes and all that jazz. Free models tend to have bad scripts that can get your game exploited.

Love the terrain here!
For the future, I would suggest adding supports for your building in the 4 corners of your home. I’d also be careful with color consistency. It’s important to make all that color flow. :+1:
Good job!

1 Like

Don’t think they’re freemodels unless blender is a toolbox

1 Like

I think that the grass should slightly overhang the underlying rock

1 Like

9/10 This looks Really Good!, I wish I could build like that but as mentioned earlier make the rocks lighter and a bit smaller. The grass looks out of place, I would recommend adding some bushes but overall very good build!

1 Like

This is what it looks like with the sun shining on the asset.

3 Likes