Feedback Map Build

Hello Everybody,
I just created a small map that has a Tree, Tower, Bush, Asteroid, Rock and other things that I have created in my game. This map created to take a hole days and I hope you guys like it!

Thanks for coming and give me some cool Feedback so that I can continue my work ask a Roblox Developer and a Roblox Builder.

19 Likes

I actually really like that! What kinda game is it for? I would love to play that! I really like how it looks like classic Roblox. :smile:

4 Likes

This looks like the old school roblox but with RTX ON!

5 Likes

@bennult: The Game Called “Cloud Fantasy” and It will take while because the map does not fully work yet plus I just wanna rebuild the whole map because the whole map look old and mossy and Thanks for the Reply!

@BananaCZSweSaim: I agree with your reply and the game itself look nice again when I fix the lightning and also improve my build. Old School how about New School instead (Bonus word).
Thanks for Reply on this topic!

Oh and one other thing! I think you should try using different surfaces for each material. For example, grass could be studs and stone could be inlets or vice versa! I think having everything as inlet looks decent but it would look cooler if there was some variety!

1 Like

So simple, so cute! I miss this texture throughout builds so much!

1 Like

that is fantastic its simple but its epic