[Feedback] Modern Mansion

Hey, I recently built a mansion based upon Tobi Architects’ design.

The original images of the mansion are here:

I built a version of this in ROBLOX as a low-poly build. Not to mention I also made it simpler…

Mansion Four.PNG Mansion Three

Mansion

EDIT: Yes, I know there are many details I’m missing and in the second version I will implement them. I do admit I rushed a little bit, which is something I’m looking to improve on.

8 Likes

Looks good! Maybe add a pool? Also some plants around would be good.

3 Likes

The house itself looks fine, but I wouldn’t consider this a mansion. Also the lights on the roof don’t go well since they are yellow (yellow doesn’t seem to fit). I feel like changing the color would improve the house exterior. Overall, the build is fine, it just looks incomplete in some places. One in particular from picture 2 and 4. I don’t know if there is a window or a huge gap in the wall.

3 Likes

Yeah, I do agree with you, it was a bit rushed. Rushing = mistakes

2 Likes

Yeah I will do that, thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

More like just a modern house than mansion. I would also add vegitation, maybe a garden/backyard. Also a pool would fit well maybe some fences around to top it off. And if you want to go all out, add a garage and cars!

3 Likes

That looks very nice! Well done, You could improve the lights and add bit more detail tho.

1 Like

You just need to focus on the little details, it kind of has that main outline for the entire build. If you want to actually make it look impressive, add thinner windows, make outlines to each wall, roof, door and window, add the lights to the top of the ceiling, add the terrain features like the pot plants, bushes, grass and trees, and add the stairs, pathway, and rails to the outside of the house.

2 Likes

This feels more of a Summer House than a mansion to me to be honest. To make it look more like a mansion, you can add a pool and maybe a nice yard with fencing. As well as a garage and driveway. This is also practically like something you made off a reference of a Minecraft Penthouse. So take my suggestions and maybe it can be a little better!

2 Likes

It looks nice! I like the pillars that are to the right (which i am assuming is some sort of garage?)

2 Likes

Very interesting take on the mansion. My suggestions would be to make the map a shadow map, which would add depth to corners of parts that meet in your build. Secondly, I’d add some trees or planters around the house to spice it up. Lastly, I’d make sure that the textures of the windows are made of glass, as that is a really nice featured texture ROBLOX added.

1 Like

They are made of glass. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

This is a very nice build, you did state your missing a lot of details and I agree.

My only feedback is try implementing some simple techniques (give the build a bit more definition on the flatter surfaces by having parts stick out) and use some materials or even browse and upload custom textures from textures.com. Other then that the layout is looking very nice and clean!

1 Like

it feels like its missing something on the outside. Maybe add some bushes, a mailbox and a outlet?

1 Like

It’s good, but not a mansion yet. Maybe a little more details would make it better.

Looks pretty modern.
Maybe make the interior as well.
The house looks pretty blocks, maybe add some detail such as rounded edges to help it. Also the yellow lights don’t fit the colour of the house. Maybe make it grey at first and when you turn it on it could be yellow. Also try adding details on the outside such as plant pots and a pathway to enter the house. I have to say that you should’ve made a real garage as it would’ve helped the look of the house, including the fact that the red carpet stands out too much. As @zblox164 in pictures 2 and 4, it looks like there is a slight gap in the wall.

True.

1 Like

Sorry for this extremely late reply. Even though there are details such as yard items and textures, it still looks good! I tried to make this house (The same one) before but it got tricky, so I believe in you!