[FEEDBACK] "Modern" Phone

Could you give me a little bit of feedback on how I did? This is the first time I’ve ever attempted designing something. I used psd, as I do a lot of stuff with the adobe suite of products.

If you would like to use this for your own project, feel free to.
Untitled-1.psd (2.6 MB)

Thank you! A little bit of feedback would be nice.

6 Likes

First of all I really like the design on the screen on the left side. Super clean, minimalistic, looks great.

I do have a couple changes however,

1: I think the bezel (edge) around the screen should be consistent on the top and sides, and also a little bit thicker. Just to clearly define where the screen is, and where the phone itself is. I would also try to darken either the screen color or the bezel for the same reason.

1. On the “call screen” to the right, I would add a little bit of color. I think the phone icon and the “hangup” text could be the same color, and brighter. The red/pink you used is too soft and easily gets lost in the white.

Overall, I really like the design you should be proud. I just think this would just improve it.

Sincerely,

Unresolved

1 Like

Looks amazing would like to see a black version tho.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’ll be looking to do a revamp on this later and will implement your suggestions. :slight_smile:

That looks way futuristic! The details are sharp, the UI is crisp, and everything, well, they all look amazing! I love the small bezels you put on there. This concept reminds me of other concept phones I’ve seen in the past. Keep it up!

1 Like