[FEEDBACK] Multipurpose Transport Vehicle

Hello all,

I would like some feedback on this vehicle I made for my group. I have named it the “Multipurpose Transport Vehicle”, as it can carry troops, cargo, or even act as a weapons carrier.

The design is based off a half-track, except it’s original and the tracks are replaced with wheels.

13 Likes

Your Multipurpose Transport Vehicle is a really spectacular mode! The dark green color really makes it look like a military vehicle which I can say you made a really great job in making.
I recommend you to put that in a game that involves with a military.
In all, I really appreciate the model you created and hope you create a model similar to this.

3 Likes

Wonderful model keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! This vehicle is a military vehicle, used for troop transport mostly. I’m using it for my group.

Very nice model! Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Looks very nice!

I’m no expert in cars, but shouldn’t there be blinkers on the car?

1 Like

Your model looks very nice, I expect more.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if it can float

Pretty cool design, but imo it wouldn’t hurt to have more detail going on in the tires or rims

1 Like

Very cool! I’m loving what you’ve done with the wheels & constraint there.

Do you reckon this could go well with a few materials such as metal, glass & concrete?

1 Like

This Multipurpose vehicle is really awesome!
I love the way it is designed and the fair amount of details in it.
I have some tips that might make this awesome model more awesome.
I suggest you to add some more details to the sides. Here for example, image
If you want this to be an army vehicle which has been in battles you can add some bullet marks, scratches,etc.
I’ve seen that you have done an awesome detailing on the wheels but its hard to see it.
If you could change the rims color to something else so that the details won’t mix together, it would be awesome!
It’s not that easy to see them as you can see.

Also, this is entirely my opinion, there are a lot of great developers down here in the comments they have better advice than me :slight_smile:
Keep up the good work. :+1:

Edit to fix some spelling mistakes.

2 Likes