(Feedback) My first and only build so far! (Cartoony Style)

Back about 2 months ago, I got into building. A day in I managed to create this. It’s the only build i’ve ever done. I’d appreciate any feedback!

6 Likes

The video itself seems broken. I tried downloading the video but it wont play anything but an empty screen

Here is an image if it helps!

2 Likes

I think the Lighting in general is too bright. The house itself is great. I like which colours you picked and how you built the house.

Well done :happy1:

1 Like

I was tweaking the lighting a lot and never really found a way to make the house stand out, so I agree.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

The house looks amazing, but I have some improvements that you can work on:

• You can decrease the windows brightness just a little bit and keep it like that
  • You can also decrease the door’s brightness a lot but not to the point where it doesn’t have any brightness anymore and then the house will look cooler!
1 Like

Honestly I was planning to do that but I got so lost in the structure that I completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me! :smiley:

2 months ago. You’re off to a great start

1 Like

I’ve just returned to Roblox after a 1 month break, that was the last thing I worked on before I left. I haven’t built since then but thank you!

Awesome build for the first time! You really have potential to become a successful builder.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Looks like an amazing for your new build, you have building in your blood! It seems like the kind of house you would have in a cartoony simulator/game I like the design of the structure, keep building mate! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem, hope to see some more of your work in the future! :smile:

1 Like