[Feedback] My first attempt at a low poly build!

Hey guys this is my first attempt at making a low poly style build which was pretty out of my comfort zone and not normally what I build. Constructive criticism and suggestions/advice are more than welcome :smiley: Thank you!
Here is a screenshot
icythang
Here is the link if you want to check it out for yourself
https://www.roblox.com/games/1433259307/practice

3 Likes

Wow! This is really nice for a first attempt, this looks like it could be used for a cartoon or simulator game. I think the color of the window should match the color of the window on the door. The detail bricks on the side should be a little lighter in my opinion. Nice job!

1 Like

Aesthetics

As @DJCreeper_167 said, this is a wonderful first attempt at a low poly build, but there are a few things that I would suggesting changing slightly. The first one is the window in the door, I am not sure if that is a curtain or just reflections but if they are curtains, I would suggest adding a slightly bigger gap and changing the color to something like [color=cyan]224, 248, 255 (RGB)[/color]. The second thing that I would like to touch on is the lighting, I would recommend trying to make ‘low poly’ lighting, a good example would be this in a post made by [color=red]HolidayPwner[/color].

1 Like

For your first attempt this looks pretty good. Keep on the good work!

Thanks :slight_smile: Took your sugestion on the lighting aswell as @DJCreeper_167 's advice on lightening the bricks.
icythang

3 Likes

maybe add as sign of what it is!