[FEEDBACK] My first composition!

So this is a great composition I made for the great intro of the new great game I made

(This is a great screenshot/great sneak peak)

4 Likes

Style: Reggae/country rock/christian rock

Length: 49 seconds

1 Like

I believe this belongs in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

I am a musician my self and I play guitar and @iSyriux to me none of the instruments sound in time with each other plus the piano sounds like it is playing a different set o chords compared to the rest.

2 Likes

That’s very mean, I didn’t say it was playing a different set of chords compared to the rest

1 Like

I was saying my opinion well but I have to say good job on your first composition

This website may help https://www.soundtrap.com/

1 Like

I believe @Thecat5759 was just trying to give you feedback.

Anyways, even though I’m not really musician/music deisnger/etc, the first part 0:09 sounds a little mushed and messy, as though you’ve just put multiple different instruments with different notes into eachother?

0:33 and 0:37 also have the same issue. The middle part is okay but thats about it.

You should try and make the music fit with the tone of the game, if its calming, go for some calming piano noises, etc.

1 Like

hello there,
I wanna say this but try to make a simple sound and if the sound to clam you add some drum and also some good rhythm on the notes. plus this man has nothing to mean to you

plus in the website, he wave given

it was really good it has a cool sound and also good rhythm you better try it now plus. try to fix the sound look not worthy of a lot of Robux so can you make low and also make the sound much better and simple.

It sounds a bit messy to me. I heard the rhythm/instruments change every 5 seconds.

I would try picking a small number of instruments and keeping the rhythm the same.
This is good for your first time though!

1 Like