[Feedback] My first Low-Poly Builds

Hello all!

These are actually my first Low-Poly builds and I was wondering how I did… e.e

It would be nice to have some advice/tips on what I could do to improve or what I should change.

• Here are some screenshots of the builds
  • All 3 of them are super simple. xd

Front

Back

Top Left Angle

All feedback is greatly appreciated but keep in mind, this is my first ever attempt. Lol.

(Sidenote; I’m new to the DevForum so I was wondering how I could improve this “Topic” post. Did I do it somewhat correct? Yikes…)

6 Likes

This is good for your first Low-Poly build, but the walls look like concrete the blue and red building, low-poly is usally with no textures. There is also too much windows and try replacing that with small dark bricks. Probably add like vents on top or usally what you would see on top of a building. I don’t know, these don’t feel so right. You right want to change the border of the window to black so it looks more low- poly. This is good though for a first build! Keep up the work!

2 Likes

Try and develop on detail to the buildings, expand the windows outwards, add curtains, extend the roof, make the roof detailed, use more of a variety of colours,etc.

1 Like

I’m not an expert, but i’m pretty sure this isn’t low poly.
Besides that, they look good for a first try.

1 Like

The builds are good but, I would change the windows material to “Neon”. Overall it looks great though.

1 Like

They don’t look bad for first time at all!! Just need to add a bit more unique style or detail to make it look less boring and symmetrical but other than that great job!

1 Like