[Feedback} My First Sword I Made in Blender Doesn't Have Any Texture Yet

How Can i Improve this??

1 Like

Well, it looks good I’ll give you that. Though might I suggest if you add some coloring, make the iron part of your sword to have a metallic texure to make it realistic.
The quality of your work overall is very good and really appreciated.

2 Likes

Looking very simple, I love it the mesh a little bit. Next time add textures than send us for feedbacks. Nice!

2 Likes

im Going to Add Texture Later… And ive been using blender for 1 month now and im still so bad

From what I can see the sword has no handle, every sword needs a handle. You should definitely add that before you start texturing the sword. It also looks very strange without the handle.

1 Like

the height of the sword is really good but the sword needs a little bit of the
Width. so… anything else is pretty cool.
that all for now and I will see you in the next reply…
Seeya!

It’s kinda hard to give feedback on something in development if you’re going for a high quality sword I’ll recommend adding more details on the blade and handle, but since this your first blender model I think it could use a bit of work, just try making the guard not too curved like a roof. I’ll make it a bit smaller and have a straight part.

It’s pretty decent for a first ever model in blender! Although it is not as detailed as some of the swords seen online, try using some techniques in blender. I also recommend you to add some color to it instead of having the whole sword plain, add more details and actual shapes to it. The handle doesn’t really fit with the sword in my opinion try adding some edges and filler to the sword instead of it being all flat.

I recommend you try following some reference images while trying to make models inside blender to get the full detail. As by looking at your sword, you can add many details to the blade and the whole model itself that can improve the overall look of the sword maybe take a look at this image to see what I mean about the fuller and edges.

1 Like

Looks decent, however the blade looks slightly off-centred from the hilt.

1 Like

I’m To New For Advanced Stuff.

As stated above, jordonh23’s example was on point. You should try following those suggestions.

1 Like