Feedback my game i'm working on

Hello Devforum!

I’m working recently on a game called “OMG BIG LAVA”
The game is about “floor is lava” games on roblox.

The main part of the game isn’t still done. But I made the GUIS, some obbys you can do while you wait, immersive ads, etc…

Still on BETA Development tho

If you want to test the game for now, here’s the link:

Main title of game’s group: Universal Productions Development
Game name: OMG BIG LAVA

Now, tell me what you think and feedback me about anything about the game!!

Please feedback me if you have any opinion about the game.

Tell me anything about the game. You can talk about the title, the design, if you want me to add decoration…

Thank you!

5 Likes

Right out the bat. No icons or thumbnails.

1 Like

Bro. It’s still on development. That’s why I putted in creations feedback :man_facepalming:

It’s not a game that’s already done.

here

Even on beta you should still have a icon placeholder, bro.

1 Like

No, the placeholder is at the end. I can change ideas about the game name, design, whatever…

That’s to the end

Are you aware what a placeholder asset is?

It’s something you use while you wait for a production version to be ready for use.

What the other guy is saying is that you should at least have very basic icons.
They could be a screenshot of the game, for example.

Also, didn’t these games die out 4 years ago? Why would you bother making one now?

1 Like

the game is unplayable and if u decide that the game name design can change then u can mess up while developing so i sugest to plan everything and study all the things that the game will require (mechanics, models, …)

Why? I can’t make a game now??!

I’m not saying you can’t, I’ just making you aware of the fact that there’s a possibility you’re wasting your time making one of those games since no one plays them anymore.

Its good for practice, but an actual game you’re planing to try and profit off and make popular, chances are you won’t really get anywhere large with a floor is lava game nowdays.

When making a game on roblox, especially for profit, you have to consider whats trending and what trends have ended.

If you look at the floor is lava games on roblox, you’ll see 2 big ones at the top and everything else has close to zero players.

When making a game that already has several version of the exact same idea, you need to consider these:

• What makes yours different, why would someone play yours over the one they already play?
  • Is the market for the genre too saturated, are there too many or not enough of these games?

For example, tycoons.
All the classic tycoons follow nearly identical gameplay, the only difference being the visuals, tools, gear and morphs available in-game.
Each tycoon appeals to a certain target demographic, which is how they tend to get a lot of players.

Each floor is lava game tends to be nearly identical due to the lack of things you can do with the idea.

Just some advice, think about what you make before you start on it.

1 Like

Yeah. This trend died many years ago, if he wants to make it for fun then he could but it won’t make profit or little profit. Low key, we are trying to give him advice but he doesn’t want to accept it.

1 Like