Feedback my new Game [Closed]

Hey, I recently created a new game that I would like to introduce today

The game is called “The Maze” and as the name suggests, it’s about “a” labyrinth
There are several maps but no real system for these maps; you can do them in the order you want

I would be happy to receive feedback and improvements that I should continue to take

here is a trailer of the game that will actually be released on youtube tonight

I would like to tell you before you give feedback and test the game that you shouldn’t expect too much that this is my first real game, so to speak.

Thanks for reading : D

3 Likes

if you want to know more about the game just ask me.

2 Likes

The game idea isn’t that bad, but here are some things you should consider adding/fixing:
You should disable shift lock, because it’s useless to even be in the game
Adding a mute music gui
Fixing the secret badge, it’s kinda glitchy and takes 10 clicks to count and making the camera placement on the body better, because you can see through walls (picture below)

1 Like

Thank you for leaving your feedback, I’ll definitely add the bugs and the music button

1 Like

I like the game!

However, the teleport ui gets layered over by the shop, when I open it. Nothing too major.

1 Like

Can you please tell me which device you are playing with? and I will investigate the problem.

1 Like

I play on an iMac (apple pc), so it may differ from other people.

1 Like

I think you should make the walls a little taller, as you can jump onto them.

I can’t get the badge for the candy maze, but other than that, the game is pretty fun.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll fix the issue, but I have to tell him you will get the same badge in every maze.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll get to the bottom of the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ich kann nicht feedback geben weil das spiel privat ist. Aber wenn es wieder auf ist, kann ich probieren! (I also speak german lol)

Oh Yeah i stopped with this project but nice that you speak german also : D

1 Like