[FEEDBACK] My New Sci-Fi Project

Hello! I’ve been busy working on a Sci-Fi styled game of mine for a couple of months now, and I’m looking for a bit of feedback on the design of the lobby. I haven’t finished all the areas, but I’d like to know what y’all think of what I have so far. Here are some pictures:

Any and all feedback regarding the project is appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

28 Likes

nnice
how about adding futuristic (water) pipe
[sorry my English sucks]

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! A pipe here and there might do nicely, I’ll try that out!

2 Likes

It’s look great and gives off a sci-fi atmosphere :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you, glad you like the build!

1 Like

I would recommend adding some more neon in the lobby, besides that, amazing job!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll definitely play around with a bit more neon and see how that goes.

1 Like

It’s really detailed and it has that nice Sci-Fi feel to it. however, I would like it to have a bit more colour to the build. What i mean is, try putting some extra shade’s of grey to it. and with the lighting, how about putting some extra colour with that as well. it would really make the build feel more Sc-Fi like in my opinion. But other then that, i really like it!

3 Likes

I like it, specially the details and the atmosphere, good job man.

You can consider to add some vent systems where u can travel faster through the areas.

1 Like

It’s amazing man, suggest to you that you add some type of windows so that you can see another Sci-Fi ship, or planets (If it out in space) or something that shows that you are not isolated.

Yeah, I can see that working really well with the build. Appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

A vent system isn’t a bad idea, I’ll consider that!

Yeah, it is a bit crowded. I think some windows here and there would do nicely!