Feedback my Roulette Game!

game rule so simple,
Jump to the right roulette section and get the highest score!

nereca

If only you in server,
you can play with those gender-neutral AIs!

p.s.

No gameplay is ok.
Feedback of just what you see in game for a while(ex.gui, build) will become good advice for me!

and I heard there’s a mobile game similar to mine(yellow balls, fall),
if you know the game pls tell me the name

tamils
ROULETTE’s RULE LETs ANYTHING!!!

i don’t like when popular games just being copied to roblox, nothing unique, 5/10 for effor and time put in this game

What??? What game I copied? I didnt know ever… can you tell me that game’s name?
.+ Is ‘nothing special’ including gui of game?

I dont want to copy popular games, too.
I had also played dropper+scoring game like mine.

But I think dropper of my game is based on concept of ‘roulette’,
and scoring system is clearly showing processing math operation so it can make children friendly to math.
Also my if you step on the white section of roulette, your collected math operation is sended to other player.

If you tell that the copied games are what I wrote 2 line(just dropper+scoring game), I didnt agree that.
but when you know the game that is more similar to my game, pls tell me that game’s information.

this comment may be rude, but it’s crucial problem to me.
pls answer someday…

i don’t remember the name of that mobile game, but it’s pretty similar to you, just instead of roblox character u have a balls, also theres no winner stuff

I heard that game in another feedback to me before…
Do you remember whether that game had roulette-based map or show math operation?

lwrnenasn
:like this

you probably didnt understand me, i mean that there a mobile game, not on roblox platfrom, that is just the same just without math stuff, and instead of roblox player you have a jumping ball

hmm ok Ill find that game
Also, what about my game’s gui? Is your feedback “nothing unique” including that?

i said that because gameplay is not unique. play store for example is filled with this type of games, ui is looking okay

1 Like