Feedback needed for a Forest build

I’m trying to practice and improve my building skills by trying to create small maps
I know this build is very simple but I’m going to start from simple builds and then proceed to more complicated ones. I feel as if I’m missing something. Any suggestions on what to add? how to improve?

3 Likes

good job! i really love the details!

1 Like

It looks good to start, in time you will improve. I recommend you to look for tutorials related to building, they will help you a lot. At the beginning you don’t have to go on big projects, step by step you will succeed. Keep going .

1 Like

I would also recommend to look at forests on google pictures

1 Like

Looks good, but to improve I would add more trees like around and more or no rocks because if you add mostly no rocks it feels like it they are out of place, but it has a lot of potential so keep it up. I’d just go into games with forests and see how they do it and how you can improve on them.

1 Like

More varying sizes of rocks, and variations for unique formations.

1 Like

The map itself is pretty small, you could add a wooden house at the top as a decoration. You should also differentiate a bit the hills, experiment with the rotation, the height and the forms.

1 Like