Feedback Needed For Upcoming TDS Game!

so i am working on a tower defense game which is called realistic strategy tower defense game (RSTDG) and i am developing the game alone, i am a animator and can build decently ok maps and would love some feedback on what i can change on my game, i am currently following GnomeCodes Tutorial on how to make a TDS game and have made a somewhat functional enemy spawn system,

1. What do you want to achieve?

just a simple game with daily 450-1k average players. (but thats for the future i plan on getting about 50 in first 3 months of releasing the game)

1. What is the issue?

i have no idea if it will be successful and if it will be a waste of my time

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

none i came here for answers

Game Info

RSTDG is a game where you must use strategy to kill your enemies, sharp weapons will not work against bone dry enemies but fire force sure will, you must use the weak points of enemies and use your mind to know what troop to place, there will be over 3 maps in the early era of release and 5 troops.

Troops

• Forger

Forger is the starter troop that you will unlock at the start of the game.
he will forge scorching hot weapons that deal damage to skeletons and other dry enemies causing them to melt

• President

the president is a troop that raises damage by 10% at stock and 5% attack speed boost at stock for any troop in a 15 stud radius.

• Dry Icer

Dry Icer is an exact opposite to the Forger he will make fleshy and warm enemies into crust, this can be combined with the Forger and cause a combo.

• Master Builder

Master Builder is a troop with immense brick building skills and can craft hard and sharp weapons to tear apart warm and fleshy enemies dealing high damage.

• Executive

the Executive is a troop that deal suprisingly high damage and can counter all types of troops whether it be fleshy,dry or anything. however this can only be upgraded 2 times to make it balanced,

what i need help with?

i need help or feedback with aspects of my game if i should make the name better or improve some stuff. feel free to provide materials for the game if you want to. every single feedback helps alot!

hey, can I please have the game link?

its not done, yet its barely functional rn but i can surely give you the link (i did a error and have to write some new stuff so ye)

(7) RetroKittenz Group - Roblox

is the group, you can play the game called Game,

i cannot currently show the entire studio project since i wrote this on my bad PC

the only thing thats enabled rn is the enemy spawn system i think but not sure there might be a literal tower

I recommend making the towers and enemies without collisions

1 Like

so what i understand is your game will have enemy types and damage types, and the best way to play is to make use of different damage types to counteract each enemy type.
my only concern so far is that it sounds like you have no “normal” enemy type that can be damaged regardless of what tower is attacking it. so if a player doesn’t perfect the placement of their towers they can be disadvantaged.

thats the point. one mistake and you have lost, i will add some normal enemies in the future but for now i can test this

im working on that. the enemies for some reason dont work with collision