[FEEDBACK NEEDED] my game "oldBLOX"

Hello, I am asking for feedback on a game I made called oldBLOX! It is a old Roblox simulator that simulates aspects from 2006-2008 and little bits after that to!

Game link: oldBLOX - Roblox

Q/A
Q: How long has this been in development for?
A: its been in the works sense the middle of June but only started heavy development late July (and has already came a long way

Q: What are you looking for feedback on?
A: Anything really! such as the main menu GUI (start place) or things I could add or change to the places within the game

Game description:
oldBLOX is a simulation of old ROBLOX, This game host several classic places from the early days of ROBLOX it also has the classic “feel” of old ROBLOX.

Some of the classic games this place host are
*Crossroads
*ROBLOX HQ
*Chaos Canyon
*ROBLOX Bowling
*and more…

NOTE: please checkout 2 games (or more if you want) to get the full experience

Games I feel I did the best “classicifying”
*ROBLOX HQ
*Chaos canyon
*Haunted Mansion

Games I feel I need to improve on
*ROBLOX Bowling

2 Likes

I would suggest work at a pizza plac.e NOne of the old roblox games have them. :frowning: Other then that, The game is great!

I’m sure he’s aware there is already a game like his. No need to keep telling him so. He’s looking for feedback, not for someone to tell him that there already exists a game similar to his.

Now for my 2 cents; the moment I join the game, the UI’s problems became pretty obvious. Scaling on a ultrawide monitor reveals a lot of unnecessary void space on the left. I initially clicked on the pictures to go to the games, but soon realized you had to click on the green text below. In game UI and game-play is fine.

1 Like

The menu I saw looked different - the games might be similar but that doesn’t make the whole game the same.

Thank you all for your feedback and ill look into fixing the issues reported in future updates!
This thread is still open!

@TyDye_RBLX, your game reminds me of Super Nostalgia Zone, a game that has the classic Roblox games from 2006-2008.

Anyways, answering your question. I decided to play one of the classic games from 2006-2008. From my knowledge, the game curser was different than today. I suggest changing it to the Roblox classic arrow curser(image below). It’ll bring more of a classic vibe to users.

Roblox classic arrow cursor

3 Likes

Yea, I never thought of ultra wide monitors, thanks! Ill also look into making it so you can click the images to play the games!

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

I have a a lot wrong with this game, The animations are wrong, Most of the old roblox core-gui is not in the game but the is cool. I have a un copy locked game that is 2008 but lack some things like click to move but you are free to use.