Feedback needed on my ELG-3A Blaster

Hi everyone. I had a lot of fun re-creating the Westar-35 Blaster yesterday, so I’ve decided to make another Blaster. Only this time, it’s the ELG-3A Blaster. To give you a little backstory, this blaster was used by Padmé Amidala in the prequels and was primarily found on Naboo.

As per usual, I’m 100% open to feedback, so don’t hesitate to leave a suggestion, or give your opinion.

10 Likes

As a star wars fan I really, really love this gun! You did an amazing job replicating it and re creating it. My only suggestion is to add a bit more detail on the handle, since it looks a bit plain. But besides that it is terrific. Amazing job!

2 Likes

Hey Maxbot_ttv! Thanks for the positive feedback. I’m glad to hear you like my model.

1 Like

Love how it’s looking! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hey arjunvyy! Thanks for the positive feedback! I appreciate it.

Yes man :ok_hand:, I love the world of star wars weapons.
Looks exactly like from the movie, this is worthy to be sold as an asset.
One thing though, this thing:
is usually fatter, and the back of it should be longer and sharper, like this:

Hey MRPENNYMISER. Thanks for the feedback. When I was modeling this weapon, I wasn’t using that as a reference image because it wasn’t very accurate to its on-screen appearance. Instead, I was using this image, as it had a closer resemblance to the ELG-3A on-screen, and in the video games. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

1 Like

Wow, that looks cool! I like the small details on it, 10/10!

2 Likes