Feedback needed on my game

I’ve been working on my new game called RoUniverse for a while. It’s supposed to be a full 2009 replica of Roblox, but I started having some concerns about legality of this type of game. This game supports creation of custom account with their own username and password (you can login into someone else’s account if you know the password as well) and also it uses a lot of assets that have been downloaded from Roblox website archive and I’m kind of afraid of this game and my account getting terminated. What do you think about? Maybe there’s something I would have to remove or change to make things ok. I’ll appreciate any answers and thanks for reading all that!

Here’s a screenshot of a homepage in my game.

1 Like

a bit too on the sided
too much side
other than these 2 looks good!

2 Likes

If it’s build on ROBLOX studio then it should be fine.
I would recommend adding a disclaimer to not put your real account info into the signup/login page to avoid suspicion from ROBLOX.

2 Likes

I like the idea, except for this part.
People, mainly children, would probably think they had to put in their actual username and password, which, if you’re saving that, could lead to some problems, no matter if you put up a disclaimer like the person above said. You should probably remove this part and just have it be based on your actuall roblox account to avoid the game being moderated.

1 Like

Most Script Builder games put a disclaimer to tell people not to execute inappropriate scripts, which makes their game kinda “safe” to stay on roblox. I’d recommend adding a disclaimer too, it could be in your favor.

On the other hand, I love the concept. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah, i already have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page saying that it’s not asking for Roblox login data and you don’t have to put it in. there’s also a same disclaimer once you open the game

I kind of agree with that, but I still want this ‘custom account’ part to be there so I guess i can just remove the password part and only leave the username part so you can only have one account per user. Thank you all for the advices!