Feedback needed on steep steps style game

I’m working on a game similar in style to Steep Steps and I need some feedback on it. link: Untitled Climbing Game - Roblox

Ngl it was pretty fun. I reached 100M and it was great, if you would finish it I can see it becoming popular. I did though have a small observation, great game nonetheless

• I think this is just me, but I had a hard time finding my block, it didn’t really stand out and for the first 2-3 minutes I couldn’t figure out what I was supposed to do I was trying to click without having a block cause I thought maybe the torch was a block. But yeah I figured it out. I suggest you could add some sort of indicator as to where the block is. I know it sounds dumb, but these types of games are usually played by many kids who won’t stick around if they cant figure out what to do after 1-2 minutes and may lead you to losing some playtime. Just my advice.

Honestly though, its a good game concept and so far you have executed it neatly.

2 Likes

The game is great just one little thing try labeling the brick, since It can be hard to fine when everything is blend in. Try adding a glow or a text to show players what they have to pick up.

2 Likes