[FEEDBACK] Neon City Style Build

Hey everyone! I just finished my third build! :partying_face:

I’m looking for ways to improve my builds, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Also, I wanted to know, hypothetically, If I were to sell this, how much could I get for it? Thanks!

Third Build!

Build Stats

• 1 1/2 Hours
  • No Interior
9 Likes

Hi, i like the direction this is going i can already see this being a great creation. Maybe have each sign give off individual lighting would be a great addition if this is in roblox adding ( surface lights, direction lights ) Otherwise its looking great so far.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what more you can do to this build! It looks amazing! Other than adding an exterior area, such as a road or other buildings. Other than that the build doesn’t really need improvement in my opinion. (Maybe make it taller?)

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I don’t know why I didn’t think of that! I will definitely add some lights. :smile:

Looks really good! Maybe fix the lighting but it looks good for only your third build :smiley:

1 Like

This is Constructive Criticism And My Opinion You Don’t Have To Do This

Door sizing is off I feel maybe add like a Little roof area above the door with an exit or entrance sign. great paving detail walls are okay maybe try and make the yellowish color match a little more with the grey wall at the bottom and maybe and like a foundation thing

2 Likes

It looks great! It very nicely detailed and made. The only thing i would do is maybe add some vegetation and some more neon the the build. Overall good job!

1 Like

Hey!

This is really cool, the attention to detail is perfect. If you could, maybe some neon writing but have a portion of the letters being not working or flickering?

Good job so far!

1 Like

Woah this give me deja vu! I made a build so similar to this in like 2013. Great creativity and good use of texture / grey scale. If you are selling just this piece of build make 1.5k-2k robux, but finish an entire street and maybe like 5k+ robux.

1 Like