Feedback | New Egg.io Update

So I made a update from the other feedbacks from other players, so anyways can you provide me some feedback of new update?

Link: [New UPDATE!] Egg.io - Roblox

3 Likes

The game works as intended (at least it seems like it does) and it looks good, however, it’s extremely boring.There’s nothing to do except running around and collecting eggs.

Isn’t that what an io game is?

@keo164 Here’s some things I found.

1. The title’s a bit misleading. “Egg Io” reminds me of a game like: Sither Io. Maybe because it resembles a Simulator, rename it to “Egg Simulator”

2. Eggs spawn in weird places.

I don’t want to sell my eggs but I want that egg!

3. Its just boring, make it so you can buy MORE things with the coins! Like x2 coins or extra walkspeed, this will make players want to play your game. (also maybe add a mute music button)

Other than that its a fun game!

You’re supposed to be killing other people in a true .io game, not watching a number go up.

@dave4681 I get that point, you kind of described an io game

Egg simulator existed, so I made egg.io (I got inspiration from egg simulator thats why its .io)

I Just didnt put alot effort, just for fun and to play with freinds

To be honest, I have ideas but im trying to make my games alone.So I fail to make better games, whenever I try to make advanced game I mess up and give up

I like it, but everything is a bit empty, good work though.

1 Like

Can you please post screenshots for those who can’t join the game. Thanks!

If you didn’t put effort why are you asking for feedback??

I just didnt put much effort but I indeed put effort

1.5k eggs is too many eggs to collect… i think you need to do a bit of balancing

1 Like