Feedback || New GFX Style

So today I though of going for a new design/style for my Roblox GFX. I had no idea what do make so I went for an abstract idea.
Rate it from 10 :happy3:

9 Likes

Wow very cool GFX and i like the background color :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

BEANS
I like the red composition though. It’s done well.

1 Like

7/10
Looks good.
Maybe make the floating things smaller because I feel like they take up too much space.

1 Like

7/10
Looks pretty good. But when I looked closer I noticed a few things,

• Lighting could be done a little better
  • How about you use displacement or normal maps to make the clothing look really really high quality and kinda 3d?
  • I just looked at the belt and it might need to be moved a little.

Overall it looks really good. I like the style you’re going for. It just could use a few improvements.

1 Like

Looks great. Very artistic. I love the way you made it all work together, especially with the colours :+1:

1 Like

out of ten, this is a six. the posing is alright, but the rigs limbs are not smooth, the clothing is 3d so why not the mask? and also the rim lighting/glow on all these blood cell things is not on character?
its nice.

1 Like

Looks amazingly cool! I really vote this 9.59/10!!

1 Like

6/10, Overall, it’s not a bad piece, I especially love the overlaying 3d elements however, there is one key thing I believe could be improved:

• “3D” Element
    - I see how you tried to make the clothing look 3D with the lighting, however, It’s very difficult to try and perfect a 3D aspect on a render, without the element being 3D.
3 Likes