Feedback of mountain Cafe

Hello! This cafe isn’t done yet (Obviously) but I would like feedback on my cafe and any suggestions on what I can make on the other parts of the map.

9 Likes

Can we have a link to the cafe?
It is hard to give constructive feedback without fully exploring the entire cafe.

2 Likes

Yes
https://www.roblox.com/games/3683587780/MrFieldThrows-Place-Number-4

3 Likes

The ‘mountain cafe’ that you have designed is very empty, since the walls have not got any structure such as ‘Window Frames’, the walls need to be made with more care. The building is in need of details for much more better Aesthetics, overall you could spend more time adding more building design to the whole building and terrain to be warped around the back of the building in more perfection.
-penguin

4 Likes

A couple basic build things:

First, the door into the building itself needs its CanCollide fixed.

You have overlapping parts at the top of this wall (probably just an extra part).

Also, this underneath part really doesn’t make sense to me.

Finally, you’ve got a little build error here:

I would suggest these two plugins to help improve your building and avoid errors:

It’s not a bad start but as you continue working on it, ensure that you’re adding adequate detailing and adjusting the terrain to encase the cafe properly.

4 Likes

In my opinion, the cafe is a good start but it has a lot of room for improvements.

The Campfire

I’d advise removing the big notches in the wood for where the player sits down.
The chipped wood effect looks too artificial and tacky, especially when combined with the large bite sized taken out of the log

The stones for surrounding the campfire should be placed lower into the sand as they are currently floating above the terrain.

The Main Cafe

The middle portion of the front chair legs appears to have a gap in between them.
The “seat brick” (semi-transparent brown block) should be 100% transparent or else it sticks out like a sore thumb

3 Likes

Yes, I am planning on adding window frames and more Aesthetics.

It needs a little detail but other than that I love it! :slight_smile:

Your “Mountain Cafe” is very amazing, i like how you added the bridge connecting on the other side of the land. That makes the place look more better, as well the details. That’s implemented to your cafe! However there is a couple of things! I’ll add to your mountain cafe, so it could look. More as by looking. At your cafe it seems to be not done however, lets add the details so it could be improved a lot more overall. You have done a decent job on your build!

Mountain Cafe
The cafe is really decent, and detailed however it seems to be a little empty and does’t have that much material, texture, details. Implemented to the kind of style your going for. I would recommend you add some trees, grass, bushes, flowers, plants, potted plants, ect. To the land part so it could give. It some decorations to it, as it seems to be a little empty! And for the cafe i would add different kind of materials to it instead. Of having one you could add some brick, wood, red brick, stone, stucco, ect. To your cafe as those kind of materials would! Make your cafe stand out more, and for the kind of style your going for those kind. Of cafes don’t have other buildings on the land part only vegetation! Such as nature corner cafe, max & coffee, cafe at tea hill, boh tea cafe, ect. These are the kind of cafes your doing you could always! Try implementing different materials to the cafe instead of having. One and maybe add other shapes so you could, add other details to the interior, part i know it’s still not done but as you can see below. Those kind of styles your going for don’t really! Have buildings, houses, stores, only vegetation but it, would look better if you added other buildings. Around the map part if you plan on, doing that go for it!!

Texture/Material
So your cafe needs some kind of texture to it. Like i said above you could add stone, wood, wallpaper, modern wood, ect. You could try implementing some of those! To the wall part instead of having the kind of material (concrete), to the building try adding other features of texture & material to the building so it could look more. Detailed and better if you plan on doing that i would recommend, you add some wood, stone, geometric panel, stucco, and others there is a lot of textures you could try! Implementing to the walls as it seems to be, not done but if you add other materials to the cafe. It would make yours look more decent, however as you can see below these! Are the kind of styles your going for.

Reference

Details
I really like the style your going for a “ Nature’s Corner Cafe” and i think it looks really good, as i said above try adding some tiles, shelves, display tables, counter tops to the inside part so it could look more detailed as, well textures to the wall. If you plan on adding details those to your cafe i would recommend you add some here is a couple, of things i’ll add so your mountain cafe so it could! Look more better and improved a lot more like. Overall you’ve done a, incredible job on your mountain cafe!!

Interior Decorations

• Tables, Chairs, Shelves & Coffee Tables
  • Counter Tops, Espresso Machine, Espresso Grinder
  • Regular Coffee Grinder, Coffee Brewers & Decanters, Airpots
  • Blenders, Iced Tea Brewers, Iced Tea Dispensers
  • Coffee Beans, Drip Coffee Makers, Hanging Lights & Pictures
  • Potted Plants, Wooden Frames Chalkboard Sign & Little Plants
  • Trash Can, Menus, Wooden Shelves,

Exterior Decorations

• Potted Plants, Window Box
  • Chairs, Tables Cafe Hanging Sign
  • Umbrellas, Welcome Sign,
  • Pottet Flowers, Bike Racks Bollards
  • Bushes, Plants & Benches
  • Door Mat, Chalkboard Sign
  • Plants On Tables, Round Picnic Table

Aside all of that, you have done amazing job on your cafe so far these. Are just some details your cafe needs. In the front of the building and on the side part! However i know it’s still in progress, can’t wait to see more of. Your work very soon and the different, details you add to your cafe overall you have done a decent job on it “Mountain Cafe”. Anyways Keep it up!

6 Likes

It’s a really good start! You just need details in the build, it has a lot of room for improvments, otherwise it’s really good!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, this is what I needed!

4 Likes

I think having glass window panes is more realistic, as most places do not have just a large wall of glass, which makes it look a little animated. Other than that, good job, the bridge is very well done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It currently seems very ‘bland’. It lacks color, and if you’re trying to go for a realistic vibe, then I would suggest adding more activities, such as a playing area? And maybe a little bench near the edge of the map? But its view is a bit blocked from a waterfall? Sorry for the lack of ideas, it’s night where I am.