Feedback of my new game!

Hello, I know you probably have seen hundreds of these posts but im just in need of some sincere feedback of my new game. So I just recently released my new game HOW TO DANCE! HOW TO DANCE! - Roblox, and I dont expect the most amount of players since its basically a cash grab/simulator type game but I would just like to know what the best advice for me would be to increase the popularity around the game. Feel free to criticize things I have made, I just need honest opinions on the game. :grinning:

(I have just spent 4500 robux 3 day sponsor on my game) so far 2% CTR rate!!

1 Like

The #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback category wasn’t good enough for you?

Can you please not make a p2w game.

Really? You need to pay to run? That’s kind of crazy, right?

7 Likes

I do admire the work and effort you put into it, but I can’t admire the result if you yourself know it is a cash grab, I think it’s best not to contribute to the flood of cash grab simulator games already on Roblox; that also might help players like the game more.

It’s literally just an idle. There’s negligible user input, you just push a button and your character moves and you get currency. Where’s the fun in that?

It can definitely be turned around if you don’t want to focus on other projects :+1:

3 Likes