Hey There. So, I have a game which simulates ROBLOX around July- December 2006 which is accurate. I’m interested of peoples feedback of what they think of my game. Here are some features in my game (all accurate features from ROBLOX 2006)
- Sun Flares (Look at the sun in the sky and you will see flares/ circle things)
- 2006 Camera Movement
- Walking Sound
- No animation movement
- Circle Studs
- When you zoom in first person you can move your mouse freely around
- Old Explosion (Not that accurate but I’m finding ways to)
- White Chat Bar
- Old cursor (will need to figure out how to remove the green disk)
- Player list (Font not accurate)
-Health Bar on the side of the screen (GUI and its accurate)
-FPS Capped to 30
- And More!
I want -people to play my game test out the features and play around with the game and see their feedback example if I should add anything good/useful, Improvements or just rate the game. Please make sure to have respectful and helpful feedback not any rude ones.
Feedback of my ROBLOX 2006 Game (1) (OUTDATED AND SOME FEATURES DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME OF THE POST BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT GO AHEAD!) (Feedback for my ROBLOX 2006 Game)
Game Link: (Roblox Nostalgia (ALPHA) - Roblox)
Looking forward to see your feedback.