Feedback on 2 Drawings

Hello, I would like some of your feedback on which image is better, and how I could improve image 1. I already posted image 2. Thanks! :smile:

15 Likes

It’s good! I can see no immediate mistakes. The line art is clean, and the shading is consistent. I would recommend flipping the drawing horizontally before you start coloring to make sure that it’s symmetrical. There is a little bit of asymmetry on the jaw, but it’s not a big deal. Overall, it’s definitely really good!

4 Likes

Beautiful, excellent work. Love the shading.

1 Like

hellos there! i beleive the 2nd image is better, mainly becuz the colors are clearer and has bettur shadings. i am glad da hair and the mask on image 2 iz brighter, since with da black lineart, image 1 makes the hair harder 2 see and the mask shadows wonkie.

two thingz id like 4 u to improves: lighting/shading
ur subjects needz to have some sort of light source, and image 1 clearly shows dat. howevers, in image 2 the shadows go all ovr the place and we dont know where the main light source is.
for shading, u should consider learning abt color theory!! it makez da shading look much prettier and niceys. all u mostly du with color theory is play with da color dial

here are exampls:

i hopes this is helpful :happy3:

5 Likes

Beautiful! I like the shading and the little details put in.

1 Like

I love the second picture!

For improvements, I think that having some confidence in your lines would be amazing! I can see that some of the lineart is a little choppy so try and aim for smooth and long lines rather than sketched on lines. However, I love the style and see so much potential, good luck! <3

1 Like