Feedback on 2 UI's i've made

Hello! I’m Duckstz and I was wondering what I could improve or what you are thinking of these examples!

Feedback is appreciated!

4 Likes

Number one looks a bit boring to me, try giving it a little more details! The UI seems like it is for a horror game, so what about adding darker areas or an ImageLabel that displays smog tweening slowly from one side to another side on the x axis of your screen?

Number two looks really nice! I’d suggest giving the white buttons a color too as well as roundifying them. The game title should be in a easily readable color and font on the top of the UI, and without any background. The pointed area on the right side could be filled with a thumbnail of your game, the latest update news, or simple screenshots of your map changing every x seconds.

Hope I helped you with my ideas! :smile:

3 Likes

I will consider them! Thanks andre!

1 Like

Recategorized to the correct category: #help-and-feedback:cool-creations. Please read pinned messages on each category before posting. The former category was explicitly for technical help than feedback and suggestions.

2 Likes

The second one is by far better. IMO I would try and implement the background (The dots) to be animated! Other than that the UI is amazing!

1 Like

Alright thanks! Will do next time.

1 Like