Feedback on 2d illustration

I’VE DECIDED TO ADD THIS TO MY PORTFOLIO / STILL WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK THOUGH :]]]

Hi all! I’m Leeuhnii :ice_cube:

Wanted some feedback on this drawing, this is one of the first times I’ve done lineart so it’s quite basic. It took about 15-20 minutes :]

The only thing I feel like I wanted to do differently is the shading in the hair. Sorta like how I did the eye

Some questions I’d like to be answered:

Should I add this to my commissions as a basic chibi?

(if so, would you commission me for it?)

How can I improve this drawing in any way?

Thanks!

12 Likes

oh my lord this is amazing. kinda looks like anime if thats what you were going for, but i love it. might commission you for other stuff as your normal work looks lovely too.

1 Like

Oh my, looks cool! I wish to make you a render so we could maybe trade.

2 Likes

Very nice and awesome style! I recommend you try some effects like thick line, patterns etc. Your work doesn’t need any realism, since its stylized.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m trying to learn more about line weight, if you have any resources please do link them :}

The thought of playing around with patterns didn’t even cross my mind! Might just experiment with that a little :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! and I don’t mind doing art trades :}

Since I’m a bit busy with commissions, if you ever see my portfolio open and still would like to trade DM me!

1 Like

It looks really good! Yes, I think you should add this into your commissions.

1 Like

Yes!! I love your drawing and 100% would be interested in ordering a basic chibi commission. (I really mean it :flushed:) I’ll be on a lookout for if you ever added it onto your commission.

2 Likes

looks nice but

could you add shadeing?

1 Like

There is shading :] Just really minimal because I want to keep it basic, might add a little bit more though!