Feedback on a avatar made in studios

this is a version of one of my roblox avatars i made out of parts and unions, what do y’all think?

12 Likes

the legs look kinda flat and big and the same for the shoes try adding more depth

2 Likes

It’s kinda creepy and scary lookin but I guess 6/10

1 Like

If I’m going to be 100% honest with you, I believe the jawline shouldn’t be that squared, that makes the character look more masculine. Other than that, very creative.

1 Like

It looks cool, I think it would fit with most games 9/10

1 Like

Its based off my roblox avatar, thanks for the feedback though

1 Like

Looks complex and love the detail on the mask, but still look a bit plain. I would recommend an 8/10.

2 Likes

It looks great, but the way the head looks like a pillar is kinda disturbing, try making it more smooth

1 Like

It’s so strange looking honestly that it looks good because this is something personally I have never seen done. It is somewhat like Rthro but at the same time a unique design to your own skill. I’d give it 8/10.

My critiques are:

-Smoothen the chin so it’s not so man like and bulky.

-You should try making the mask a little more round. There’s too much chamfering on it, compared to a mask which has that round and smooth design.

-Resize the eyes a little smaller, like, just a hair smaller, but still make sure they have that life in them instead of looking too small and scary, and, without life. Too small and they’d look kinda creepy, like:

With that said however, just make changes that people have replied with so your unique design can be even better!

2 Likes

Pretty good. The One with the mask is my favourite. Looks like a cartoony pizza waiter. Other than that, the head in the first one makes the body look slim, which goes against the bulky leg look. It’s very wedgy and such, which isnt a bad thing. Great work.

1 Like

It looks like 2015 Rhtro lol

5/10 for the design, but
10/10 for the building, since it is Roblox Studio its hard to make these kind of models
It looks a bit creepy tho.
What I would improve is the shape of the limbs, a bit more smoother

It looks like something done in Brickadia. Overall, I like how eyes are, mouth could’ve got some outlines too lol.

It looks good by being made in studio. I’d like to know if this is a personal fun project or why you don’t use other 3d software to make these?

I like to model in studios, makes my style unique, and i can’t really understand blender :sweat_smile: