Feedback on a Candy Map I did

-I know, I spammed the trees-

So I recently made a map and I wanted your guy’s feedback. I really liked the pink theme and the candy around the map but I also wanted to know what can be changed and what can be added to the map to make it work. Time taken: 15-20 minutes.

Please give honest opinions, thank you! :smiley:

8 Likes

To be honest, it’s pretty good! Only thing I can say is to maybe make the terrain a little bit more diverse since it’s for the most part, only flat.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I will add that. :smiley: :+1:

This looks beautiful! I love what you picked by making it a pink theme and a candy map. It fits so well together. The map just looks so peaceful, well done!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, it’s well appreciated.

1 Like

I personally like, coming to a person who dislikes bright colors, I feel that you could at least add grass, and maybe add a few for decorations that are made out of candy.
Maybe like lollipops emerging through the ground or anything candy related.
Other than that, it work’s for just a 15 to 20 minute build.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks for the feedback it really helps me in my PoV of building!

If you look closely, I added lollipops emerging from the ground.

It looks beautiful! Maybe add a bit more variety to the trees, since all of them look the same! Different sizes of trees would make a lot more sense, and variety of terrain would make it more realistic! Otherwise, it looks amazing! Great work!

Thank you, about the Realistic thing. The map is meant to be low poly and plastic. But thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

The map looks really good! Try adding different candies rather than just lollipops, other than that no suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks really good but maybe add more tree types and change the map to be a little less pink. Examples for tree types: candy-cane tree or a lollipop tree.

1 Like

I see your point, thanks for the feedback. Really helps me.

1 Like