Feedback on a City Street i made

i was messing around in studio and decided to build like a street, with a bunch of buildings on it kind of like a city, thoughts and feedback would be much appreciated!

10 Likes

Feedback posts go in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations. You can edit your post to change it.

Anyway the buildings look good but the roads could use some details like lines, pot holes, man holes, and sewers.

4 Likes

The city with the sunset looks great in every detail and seems to be an apocalyptic place

2 Likes

oh, okay thank you ill change that, and thank you for the feedback I’ll definitely add some of those features thanks!

2 Likes

apocalyptic would be cool, because it does look kind of abandoned, thanks so much for the feedback it means alot!

2 Likes

The color filter is cool, but the green is the slightest bit too strong, so maybe a bit less green.

2 Likes

okay thank you i’ll fix that, i couldn’t find a really good color i tried to go with like a blue but yellowish tint to it

Hi, It looks good and all but I would not recommend using the free models so much, but it looks good anyway :slightly_smiling_face:,I wish you luck

1 Like

Yeah, I suspected these to be too. Way too similar to builds I’ve seen before.
Like the buildings in this game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/refer?PageType=GameSearch&PlaceId=1858299821&Position=1&LocalTimestamp=2020-10-16T02:10:28.213Z

1 Like

yeah i know i wasnt claiming them as my own i was just using some of them, but some of them i actually made

1 Like