Feedback On A Commision Sheet

Hello all! I recently made this commission sheet, and was hoping I could get some feedback so I can improve it. This is my first official sheet, so I know it won’t be that great!

Thank you to all who reply!

And please, don’t comment on my pricing. I have my reasons for them, and I’m not looking for feedback on those!

6 Likes

Is this uniquely for Gfx editors??

1 Like

Huh? Whatever do you mean?

I’m asking for feedback on this commission sheet. I’m a 2D artist.

2 Likes

Its good!! For what area of Development is it for??

1 Like

Art. Like drawn ads, icons, etc.

And the writing portion is for lore and whatnot

Ok well for me its good but thats not my specialty im a scripter but its good though

1 Like

I like it!! The font fits it very well. Great job!! :happy2:

1 Like

Its really great! However, the “stars” (1-3) may not be the best idea. It can pretty much make the customer not want to buy the product, because they know that they are buying something low rated.
Besides, pretty cool I guess.

4 Likes

Okay! Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind.

For me personally the font is a little hard to read especially when there’s a bunch of it in a little space, but everything else looks really nice!

1 Like

looks neat, tho its usually best to try to show ur best works on there too since not many people would be interested in looking for or dmming u about ur works.

1 Like

I could try changing the font so that maybe it’s easier on the eyes. Thank you for replying!

I have the showcase portion on the same website as the commission sheet, which now seems better to call a price sheet, and I wasn’t too sure as to how to fit all of the examples onto there while still having readable text on other areas.

Thank you for replying! Helps a bunch!

Yeah i understand, i dont have 3 seperate ways of drawings/prices so its easy for me to add images when i do comms. Anyways the design is neat and gl.

1 Like

it’s kind of hard to see the prices

1 Like

Ok! I can see what you mean. Thank you for replying! Really helps!

Really awesome, kind of looks like a graveyard with a bunch of colorful gravestones though, but it’s very well done.

1 Like