Feedback on a Drawing I made

Lovely art I really like how you did the lighting and the hair! However, some things look off to me, first the eye brows? They sort of don’t fit with this kind of style those type of eyebrows seems to fit better with more chibi/simple art for example :

example ( all credits to the artist of course )

example

From what your style is moving towards I recommend just like simple ones such as something like this but just personal thought and preference though!

example (all credits to the artist of course )

exammple2

Another thought is I feel as though the eyes are extremely frightening looking, like she’s about to like stare in to my soul I recommend a bit of smaller eyes
I assume you were trying to stylize the character more but it just looks rather off to me. Along with that I feel you put a ton of effort in to the hair/eyes yet not the clothing and skin color shading I recommend doing so for the whole entire character or it looks a bit off. Basic human anatomy is what I also suggest, some of the parts look a bit out of proportion. Once again I really love it and from what I saw of last time you improved a ton! Great job <3

1 Like

Ohhhh ok! Thanks so much! It really helps!