Feedback on a game like, "Get a snack at 4am"

Hey there! Im foxdev or Fox im 14 and about to be 15 in January and i have recently created a game with a team, In this game you mess around and try to get all the endings with some funny stuff happening this game is like get a snack at 4am + find all markers but a bit better :sunglasses: Just kidding im not that experienced with scripting so i have right now someone very kind helping me ā€œ@Local_LettuceGiverā€ and for the map is fully made by me but some is made by my friends @FazyFreddy and @marlymickbutter.

I made also right now a topic about almost the same thing but how much i should spend on advertisements for this game but now for this topic im looking for feedbacks negative or positive any type of feedback will be extremely helpful 1 because i love learning from my mistakes and seeing others way to do them like shortcuts, or if you are willing just to give a friendly feedback or suggestion for a ending i should add that is very welcome. Thanks

• Images of the game:

[Old images the game has now has more stuff and better lightning/quality]

Screenshot 2023-05-13 153233

Some unique features:

• Ai traffic goes around the whole map and restarts path spawning from a tunnel
  • Computer ordering system like raise a floppa almost
  • Train Ai system, Helps going around the map easier
  • Much more coming soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading have a good day!

19 Likes

We canā€™t test the Game without a link to it!
You forgot to add one :sweat_smile:

Anyway the idea sounds pretty good, one ending you could have is going in a spaceship and going to Mars with a nukeā€¦

7 Likes

Haha the game is still in development thats why i have pictures but i may make it public for a while to get some audience whats your opinion on that?

7 Likes

Nah, you can keep it private for now, I donā€™t want to spoil myself anything!

4 Likes

Haha thanks!!! also if you want you can join my group the game will be uploaded there once finished im trying to get a small audience haha GrapCrab - Roblox
if you want or else its no problem :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks very funny! When you are done add a Hardcore mode . . . .

I definitely will play when it comes out.

5 Likes

Yoo that means a lot thank you!!!
Could you explain more on the hardcore mode?

4 Likes

Have you ever played walk to school in ohio? Something insanely hard like that, you canā€™t touch the grass, you canā€™t talk to anyone, you canā€™t do like anything.

You have to be careful.

4 Likes

The pictures look good! The game features you listed are also good.

You should spend no more than 100,000 Robux on advertising, but you need to spend at least 5,000 Robux per day on advertising for it to do anything.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, how did you come up with those numbers?

3 Likes

Ohh that dose sound so good actually i think ill add it on a later update after the release thanks!

3 Likes

Sadly im 14 years old and im the lead of this whole project and map like everything expect scripts and im broke so i cant do that much but imma see if i can get a investor just scared of you can say risking it

4 Likes

From experience of advertising and sponsoring on Roblox.

3 Likes

ok, Iā€™m serious, Iā€™m not being a smarty-ass. What kind of metrics did you use? Was that across different times and games that you sponsored/advertised? What kind of patterns did you see that can help us understand the best way to do it?

2 Likes

Me personally i think 100k is excessive i see popular people say start of with like 100 so robux and you will get 1k clicks if the logo of the game is promising enough plus either way in the i just want some people to play my game because that will give it like a good boost to make it on the frontpage and then suddenly more people come and come.

1 Like

I sponsored for an entire week (7 days). This was before the Roblox advertising age update, so I chose just people younger than 13 (since the game I was advertising was meant for kids). This was the only game that I sponsored at the time.

I recommend not even advertising on Roblox. Roblox Developers should promote on other social media like Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and even Instagram since itā€™s free to post anything on there (unless youā€™re planning on paying to advertise with them).

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

1 Like

Im back and i will tell you that i found a cool hardcore mode i could add thanks to your suggestion.

The player will start off with a cat that he needs to feed and love her or him all time while the player is trying to get all the endings in the game which will be around 40.

Tell me if that sounds challenging and good or if you want me to add or remove something

Just happened to browse on the forum and found your post lol and maybe I could help you advertise your game

1 Like

Ayyy its you hahaa sure helping to advertise legit will save me so much money :skull: Thank you!!! Dm me on discord

1 Like