Feedback on a Logo

Hey there! I am currently trying to join in on the Roblox graphics scene, and I am working hard to improve my skills. I recently made a logo, and I need some feedback. What did I do well? What can I improve? Am I ready to do logo commissions?

Here is the logo I made:

Also, don’t reply with stuff like “You forgot a watermark.” I will be editing this post and adding a version with my watermark.

13 Likes

Hey! The logos very nice! I like it! But if you wanna maybe have more design in it, you could change the “O” for a piece of popcorn? Maybe?

6 Likes

It’s a very nice logo, it looks like something that you would see for a game like Camping. I think that you are ready to do logo commissions.

5 Likes

When I look at the logo, it was only red. Could probably make it more distinctive by recoloring the text. Try experimenting with coloring on the text.

2 Likes

The logo overall has an amazing design and idea! I love the font you chose, and the theme of red suits it well. The thing is, there is a lot of red going on and there are just certain things that throw off the logo. Allow me to explain some of them!

The font you chose is good, but the stripes that you are using are really distracting. At first glance it may not look that bad, but when someone looks at the logo a little more their eyes start to get confused. I would suggest making the design in the letters a little less distracting, maybe circles/popcorn or whatever you can think of.

The next thing I would say is that there is a lot of red. There’s red in the words, the background, the cups, and even his glasses - it’s way too much. Try to bring in some more colors that fit in with the logo as well, Red and Yellow are colors that represent a theater and would work well! If you are having trouble with deciding colors go ahead and look at a color wheel, the positions of the colors show you what goes good with each other.

My next bit of input would be regarding the lines. Lines are things that will lead your eyes to look at something else. With your logo, the lines are moving in way too many ways, from sideways to up and then the burst in the background. I would suggest not doing too many lines, the lines on the background and the cups work but maybe not the font.

Other than that, I have some questions - did you make all the little icons yourself? If not, I would recommend that you try making them yourself! By making everything yourself, you can add little designs in it that make it yours and it would fit the style better!

Thank you so much for reading my suggestions! Your work is amazing and you should be proud of where you are right now! With a little more work, you’ll be a great logo designer in no time!

7 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will definently change up the background a bit so there isn’t a ton of red. I also agree that it is cluttered with lines, so I might remove the radial burst and add a nicer background.

2 Likes

I will be sure to reduce the amount of red. Thank you for the feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will make sure to experiment with making a popcorn kernel for the O.

3 Likes

Logo looks fine, it matches the ‘norm’ of what the current expectations/standards for logos (unfortunately) What I mean is, I honestly wish there were more people who tried creating logos by not using flat/solid colors.

Nonetheless, looks great–start doing commissions.

4 Likes

It looks really good! That’s not basic so good job.

2 Likes

This is really nice! The only thing i recommend is for you to try out different colors. Other than that, I think you’re ready to go! :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like the aesthetic that the logo gives off; the colors used in the ad really work well together.
you’re definitely ready to do logo commissions

1 Like