Feedback on a Low-Poly Bank

Hello there, so I have just made a low-poly bank and I would like some feedback on it to make it better kind of.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Feedback for builds goes in the Cool Creations category.

Looks pretty good, keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you don’t, but I’m sorry if they do.

In the About section for the Cool Creations category it says:

This category serves as a showcase for anything on Roblox that you’d like feedback or discussion on. You can showcase your games, artwork, scripts, or other unique creations.

So does with Help and Feedback it says, “as well as feedback on your projects.”

Cool Creations is a sub category of Help and Feedback.

Thank you!
[30 charssssssssssssss]

Ok well I’m sorry for doing it in the wrong category.

(As for the OP Cool Creation is more for receiving feedback while the support categories are more for problems).

Try choosing a lighter color scheme would work better similar to photos online for inspiration. I would also some designs into the pillars so it doesn’t look like a bland cylinder.

The building Itself is good it just features very dull colors that don’t look quite interesting.

I would suggest to do some adjustments to the color. If you look at different photos on a bank, you’ll notice it features more vibrant colors try not making everything in entire color it kind of looks unappealing and not interesting seen you got black and white mixed together it looks alright but it’s just bland and plain.

I’d recommend adding a grey-ish outline around the roof frame and text itself touch it up a bit. You could also add objects at the top of the build.

1 Like

Oh right, now I can see different colours on the building hm ok I’ll do that now thank you for the feedback!

I think it looks alright, it could be improved. It looks plain and unappealing however, maybe adding more detail. I think you should make it a little bigger, but this is just my opinion.

1 Like

The structure looks nice but something wrong idk what is the colour or its not poly enough I’m not really sure but can I ask how you made the money sign and the bank text I appreciate it. :grin:

1 Like

It’s really okay for a low poly bank, but maybe change color instead of white and black, maybe green or something

1 Like

This looks awesome! This gives me some ideas for my bank design. Thank you!