Feedback on a low-poly kitchen style

Recently made a Low-poly styled kitchen, feedback will be greatly appreciated, along with any changes/addons or anything that could be altered.

{Updated pics below in comments}

5 Likes

I think it looks pretty good. Maybe add some lighting to it? :+1:

1 Like

Maybe move the top cupboards up a bit. And I can’t really tell what the board thing on the side is supposed to be, is it a placemat or chopping board? Other than that, I really like the rest of it, the oven is really nice. Good work. :+1: Oh yeah, if this was real life the kettle would melt the upper cupboard, so maybe move the spout to the front so it doesn’t do that.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes it is a chopping board.

its nice its just that its really bland try adding a pattern to the walls and a better floor

1 Like

Great job on the kitchen! I just think it’s a little undecorated (maybe add some paintings).

3 Likes

It’s a start at least! Although, it does feel a bit small though for a kitchen? You could add a bit more props/decorations to make it look more “Home friendly” :thinking: Overall though, good job!

1 Like

I’m not the best low poly builder but I can say some things, first of all, this looks really good 1 major thing I would change is the lighting and probably would change the floor cause everything in the room looks normal and the floor has a weird pattern but that might just be me other than that it looks amazing.

1 Like

@Jackscarlett @ZINTICK @YummyBurger699 @CH1MPANZ33 @TheReverseRainbow @jxzzify

Hey guys! Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions!
It’s a first kitchen build i’ve made so a few hits and misses along the way.

It is still a little empty but the wall will be where the camera is currently so won’t be as empty.

I’ve redone the wall to make it seem as if it has kitchen tiles, but i think it might be a bit too much possibly? Unsure about what colour to make the floor as i wasn’t a fan of many and trying to stick to plastic/smooth plastic to not get any other materials, but i might change that plan for sure.

I’ve Removed the two cupboard in mid and replaced it with shelves to add some Pans, Mixing bowls, SautĂ© Pans and a First Aid Box.

I’ll be adding a few paintings on the wall soon and make some space, i have plenty on the left side.

Added another shelf to the middle section of cupboards to the right and put in some cups on there,
Added a toaster, knife block, one of those drying areas beside the sink, On the fridge I have put on some Fridge magnets and notes so it doesn’t seem so empty,

I am unsure as of what to put on the Island in the center, maybe a fruit bowl or something, it looks a bit bland there.
Also added a few sockets too.

Unsure what else that could be added, it’s a little empty on the left side.

I’ll be playing around with the lighting some other time.

Thank you for all your help, it was greatly appreciated. You’re all very kind. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

this looks so much BETTER just give it more color! AND LIGHTING

2 Likes

For the floor It will look good a white color but if you prefer the Pattern style you chose in the first pic I have no problem with it but most kitchens have tiles

1 Like

Wow it looks so good! I’m really impressed, keep up the good work :+1: :+1:

1 Like

That’s definitely at least 75% more better than what you originally had it as! Nice improvements!

1 Like

I was about to suggest some things until I saw that you made some updates but, it’s SOOO MUCH better! A lot of great improvements you did there. Phenomenal job keep up the amazing work!

Small suggestion maybe add some plates/cups here

1 Like

Well done, it looks much more ‘lived in’ now, if you get what I mean.

1 Like