Feedback on a low poly poly fountain

Hello, so i just made a low poly fountain and i would like some feedback on it here it is:

Thank you!

17 Likes

I like the design and how basic it is. Leave something incredible in it. Sometimes basic is the best option :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you i will try my best to make it better!

3 Likes

I love the fountain and I can also see your background too which looks very nice!

One of my suggestions to add some particles so that they all flow down if you can manage to do that

Hope you have a great day in the DevForum Community!

3 Likes

I love how beautiful and simple it is. The cartoon effect is really nice! Have a great day! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you!

(30 charactersssss)

3 Likes

is it made inside Roblox(unions) or Blender?

30 characters

2 Likes

It was made in blender.

(30 characters)

1 Like

What you could do to make it even nicer (unless you want it like this) is to take bottom faces and make them smaller so it looks tilted.

2 Likes

The fountain looks good already perhaps place some particles and see how it’ll look placed in your fountain!

Additionally, you could add some (spouts) or holes in the second layer part connecting to the fountain so the water has a way of coming down to the bottom part because the water would be filled in one section filling the top part and flowing down to the bottom layer. Consider adding more height to the second part this is what you would see in the real life world as well make the bottom part a little bit wider

You could even look at images to get a overall good understanding on what I’m talking about, it may be something to take later down the line.

1 Like

Looks really simple and nice. I love it!

1 Like

Looks like it really fits the style your going for! Only thing i recommend is adding some water flowing down the sides.

1 Like

I really like it! There isn’t much to say other then I recommend you adding a water particle on top or maybe some small coins inside of the fountain for small details but good job!

1 Like

The fountain looks great! Kind of cartoon-ish, but still upholds the structure of the fountain. Anyways, great job!

1 Like

I like the low poly feel too it the overall shape is nice. I highly suggest adding the outside smooth instead cause smooth type textures make it more low poly than a concrete type texture.

1 Like

It’s really good, good work sir

1 Like

I like how simple the fountain is, great work!

1 Like

It looks very simple, and I appreciate the style you made your fountain, it looks classical.
Though, I would suggest maybe apply some marble texture for the fountain to make it look more interesting in it’s appearance rather than leaving it in plain gray, which looks like a stone fountain which is dull, or an old fountain.

1 Like

Enjoy the look of it, colorful and simple, almost like the art style of Adopt Me.

1 Like

It looks very great! I really like how simple it is. The only thing I suggest is adding some water effects to make it look a little bit better. Good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like