Feedback on a Nuclear Bomb

Here is my recreation of the “little boy” nuclear bomb. - It isn’t supposed to be exact, it is just supposed to look similar.

Tbh, I might mess around with the colours.
If anyone here knows history, what colour was the “little boy” bomb? I can’t find any coloured images on google :\ - Update: I have the colour now.

24 Likes

Woahhhh. That looks sooo cool.

So tell me, can it explode?

If it does…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUKE SO I CAN TROLL MY FRIENDS :smiley:

3 Likes

Theres a difference between taking a fat man to Japan and taking a Fat Man to Japan. This is the difference.

3 Likes

That the Fat man and the fat man?

the Fat Man is the name of the nuke that blew up in Japan.

2 Likes

d a m

my intelligence is low ivctlm

It is little boy actually lol.

There were actually two nukes. Fat Man was one of them.

3 Likes

This makes me want to build explosives. :wink:

The tilted parts at the tail of the bomb aren’t aligned with the square shape. It looks like this was made in Studio, but I’m sure you can do it! :slight_smile:

@SteveyPants444 I also suggest looking at pictures online to nail the model more. There are some slight inaccuracies here and there

1 Like

Yeah, those bits aren’t supposed to line up with the square because I couldn’t get it to look right and it looks better like that in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback :ok_hand:

1 Like

This would do quite well as a prop in like a warehouse or something the model and overall detail is great, one question though: does it work? :eyes:

It looks great! From all of the colored pictures I got when searching it up was a military green color, but it still looks great in gray!

@JustDenzX Unfortunately it doesn’t work yet I’ll probably make it work later on however.

@Vocruse Alr, thanks for the colour. I’ve been struggling to find its actual colour for a little while now :smile:

7 Likes

You put in way too much effort to build a weapon of mass destruction on a lego game

2 Likes

But, if he got the nuke to work…

RIP, I wish I could work on making the thing explode but studio was also knocked out with the roblox outage. I hope it gets fixed soon :weary:

Big rip, I was trying to make a code executor cause I was bored, then suddenly the servers die. (was also working on a big update for my game but guess that’s gonna be delayed now)

1 Like