Feedback on a old prison!

Looks nice, however you might need to work on the colors, and detail! As well as with the lighting, i’d say add some realistic lighting into it, so the lighting looks pleasant to look at, and it looks good!

1 Like

I agree with @JABLIFE. The orange color is a bit weird and it looks a little plain. Maybe add more textures or better lighting?

2 Likes

Hey there, QufioixDev! :wave:

Thank you for posting your build! I love the style and I definently get what you were going for when building this, however I would personally change the following to enhance the experience of a true “prison”.

COLOR

The yellow color is a bit different from any other prison you might see, I suggest changing it into a more light/dark grey to fit the true realism of a prison!

TOWERS

You should make the guard towers just a bit taller, if you look up any prison the guard towers are far taller than the fence. Doing this, you would be enhancing your game for a true prison experience!

WIRE & FENCES

I think that you should raise the fence a bit more along with adding more bars for protection, by doing this you are TRULY making it like a prison where escape is a bit more difficult rather than being withheld by a fence with 6 bars.

Other than that, this is a fantastic build no-matter what! Keep up the fantastic work!

:hugs:

3 Likes