Feedback on a old prison!

Hello!

I was working on an old prison before never used it so I might remodel it and sell it! I need some improvement ideas! If you wanna check the game out use the link bellow!

Old Prison link!

image0 (2) image0 (1) Screenshot_2020-07-05-21-01-08

Images not the best feel free to join the game and look around if you wanna see it better.

7 Likes

If you’re going to say something about cells I’ll be adding them when I go on the studio next time.

So don’t add anything about cells :wink:

3 Likes

Looks good, but I’m not sure about the material. I don’t know if it’s the colour or what but I think it’s a bit too bright for a jail.

7 Likes

It looks great! However the orange color is kinda weird.

2 Likes

I thought so, I’ll make it grey then!

Thanks for feedback.

1 Like

It’s nice but maybe change some colors because every part has the same color.

3 Likes

I do agree with the others, the orange is a bit too bright for a prison. The bright blue spawnpoints also look a bit out of place, apart from that, it looks great!

5 Likes

Alright! I’ll work on the colors!

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I like it but I’m not sure if the yellow blends in with the bright blue/green walls and spawn points. Maybe tune down some of the colors?

2 Likes

Cool! Besides the colord itd really blocky and it doesnt have a roof…? Please make it less blocky (give it a cool shape) and maybe add a cool roof!

Besides that its amazing!!

• Obevx
2 Likes

Okay! I’ll try to get a roof for it.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

It don’t really look like a prison in my honest opinion from the prisons I seen recently.

“Feedback on a old prison” Read the title :wink:

What about the cells? :upside_down_face: I think they would be bRRRRR

add a place, the helicopter will be great

1 Like

as games in Mad City and Jailbreak

1 Like

i feel like i’m bhopping and i like the prison
also it looks like temple no joke

Very cool. But looks very plain, maybe you could do some coloring brightening

While there is small structures and little details. Do you mind explaining the specific theme your going for? The dark orange color doesn’t look fitting if your going for s old prison I would try to add other appealing colors and materials to certain areas of the build.

Whatever style your wanting to achieve the build should incorporate it.

If it’s meant to be a more old version of pristine used to look like perhaps add some cells with grey-ish materials and probably adding some electric wires on the border of the walls. You can take that suggestion however you like.

Have you consider gathering reference images of what your wanting in your prison, smaller details can add a more good appearance to the current design! Always experiment instill you get something that you like, (the build still looks like a work in progress so i’m assuming it may be a reason why areas lack details).

1 Like

the colors are very vibrant which are not the best for “old” looking objects. Also I suggest using shadow map or future lighting.

1 Like