Feedback on a profile picture!

Hey there!

So I recently made a Roblox Profile Picture to test my drawing skills!
Any feedback is appreciated! :grin:

Edit: I don’t understand why people are still replying to this when it was created almost a month ago.

10 Likes

I think the eyes are a bit big compared to the tiny smile. The cartoony style is great. Personally I think the white outlines are out of place but other than that it’s nice. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice, great job my guy!

Tips for the future though.

When you’re drawing a vector/raster illustration I’d highly recommend using “pure black” (#ffffff) for the linework.

If you want a white outer glow effect after that, I’d recommend adding it on later with photoshop or whatever you prefer. :slight_smile:

Keep going my guy!

1 Like

if i’m going to be honest, it isn’t terrible nor is it amazing. the hair doesn’t look much like the bacon hair (which is what i’m going to assume is what you used as a reference). the face isn’t symmetrical (one eye is longer than the other and the smile is more to the right than to the left). another thing is the line art; the line art brush you used looks furry (?) on the shirt or it’s just very pixelated and the head lookers larger when you use white on white (even considering the small shading you did).

1 Like

Probably because of the bucket and stroke tool that I used.

I’m really bad at drawing hairs, I don’t really like to draw stuff such as this anymore. (Same with the faces.) And yes the reference was a default bacon hair.

well if you don’t like drawing hair or faces, practice. and if you don’t like to draw, why are you doing it then?

I made this just to practice my skills, I did like it before but not anymore.

1 Like